Category: Author: Christin Paty
What is whiteboard animation, and how can I use it for my dental practice?
Simply put, whiteboard animation is a process of characters drawn or doodled by an artist to tell a creative story while being recorded. This highly effective and engaging tool is used now by many companies to teach company policies, or to demonstrate new products to consumers. And if done in the right way, meaning if you come up with a creative script, it can be a VERY persuasive selling tool to use on your website.
We first saw one of our clients using this tool for his practice. His whiteboard animated video told a story about how dental health is the foundation to your overall health. Using a house and its foundation is how he explained the importance of maintaining good oral health. We enjoyed his video so much that we decided to explore the possibility of offering this to our other clients.
After collecting a few quotes from video production companies, we were discouraged about the costs, which ranged from $5000 to $1000. However, we later found a company that produces videos for around $500. With our knowledge about video optimization and the dental industry, since Infinity Dental Web is owned and operated by a dentist, we are excited to offer this new services to our clients.
Why are whiteboard animated videos four times more effective than other forms of video?
- Your audience is easily captivated by watching an artist complete a drawing.
- Viewers are more likely to watch the entire video, because they want to see the story play out, especially if creatively done.
- The combination of imagery with spoken words is a very effective way to get people to remember you and what was said.
- Animated videos are a great way to explain dental procedures or your dental policies.
And let’s not forget to look at some of the facts and benefits about video marketing:
- YouTube is the second largest search engine on the Internet.
- Roughly 75% of online viewers interact with video ads in a month.
- 90% of online shoppers find videos useful when deciding to make a purchase.
- 80% of users remember a video ad they watched in the past month. 46% of them took a specific action in response to the video
- Videos can be shared on your website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google Places for Business and Google+, and etc. And if the video is really creative, IT CAN GO VIRAL.
- If optimized correctly, videos will show up in the organic rankings.
So, how can you produce your own whiteboard animated video for your dental practice?
Easy, learn more about how we can help you. We’ll even help you write the script, optimize it for search, post it on your website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google Places for Business or Google+ account, etc.
Click here or call 480-273-8888 to learn more about our pricing and for a quote.