Category: Author: Christin Paty
Our recent office move on November 28 was a success. We all survived without breaking any bones or furniture, and we even found the missing wheels to Dave’s file cabinet! Now it’s time for the Infinity Dental Web team get down to business.
Included in the photo below are some of the team members in their new digs:
- Tyler Ashe (technical engineer) is enjoying his own office included with his very own windows and the sound of traffic down below.
- Danielle Azar (social media director) loves her new corner office and street view. This office also comes with the sound of traffic below. It’s all good though, because it’s white noise.
- Christin (Chris) Paty (vice president of marketing) is excited about her new office too. She’s going to see if she can convince Tyler to paint some murals on her empty walls.
So where is the rest of our team?
- Did we forget Dave Hall (founder and president of Infinity Dental Web)? I think he is still returning the U-Haul vehicle from last Wednesday.
- Jill Morris (business manger) seems to be missing too. Hopefully she is getting some well deserved rest today.
- Kaycie Smith (business listing specialist) is MIA as well. She also deserves a much needed break. She too is going to hit Tyler up for a mural.
- Mike Brinson (technical director) has disappeared too! From what I understand he was here until the wee hours of the morning dealing with computer issues. Thank you so much Mike for making sure we could all get back to work the next day.
All kidding aside, our move went really well. We have such a wonderful team here at Infinity Dental Web. And we’re all excited to get back to work to support our great clients!