Infinity Dental Web builds, maintains, and optimizes dental websites, does social media marketing, videos, business listing optimization, and online reputation management. We have insights into dental Internet marketing that no other website company has, since our founder and president, Dr. David Hall, is a dentist who marketed his own practice on the Internet for a number of years.
Dental Websites That Perform
If your objective is to get new patients, you need to give Infinity Dental Web a serious look. No one else does dental Internet marketing as effectively as we do. We have a unique approach that is totally focused on results. We will take it as our mission to get your phone to ring, and we will use every Internet marketing tool available. Do you need 100 calls per month? We have clients that are getting that and more. Are you a boutique practice that only needs a handful of calls per month? We can do that, too. Tell us your goals and we’ll custom tailor a marketing plan that will meet them.
Here is a video of a story about one of our clients and how we increased his website traffic ten-fold and greatly increased his new patients:
Five Things That Make Us Unique
1. No one else in the dental website business has mastered the entire spectrum of Internet marketing the way Infinity Dental Web has. It’s not easy to do. Things are changing so quickly that every month it seems like there is a major change. If it’s not an algorithm change at Google, it’s something new on Facebook, or new mobile technology, or something new in maps or reviews. And sometimes it requires digging to get the latest information. Search engines may not want webmasters to know the latest tricks for ranking. So we can understand when some of our competitors who are otherwised very sophisticated are a year or two behind in some areas. But if you want the most powerful Internet marketing for your practice, you’ll find that Infinity Dental Web is on top of everything that is going on.Read More
2. Some of our competitors are good at search engine optimization. They know how to select keywords and get traffic to your website. We don’t take a back seat to anyone when it comes to search engine optimization. Our founder, Dr. David Hall, has been doing SEO since 1996, before the term was invented and two years before Google was launched. But we take SEO for dentistry to a whole new level. We have a unique database of what we call high conversion search terms. There is a difference between a visitor who comes to your website looking for information and one who comes wanting to make an appointment. We know the search terms that get visitors who will make appointments. We’ve developed a system for gathering that information that no one else uses.
3. We are also unique in our ability to create quality customized content that gets the attention of the search engines. Take blogging for example. We have developed a system of targeted blogging that draws traffic to your website. No one else in the industry does this. Only a couple of other companies blog, and they just do generic blogs. The same with social media – other companies that do social media do stock posts where we custom write everything.
4. Another thing that sets us apart is the depth of our commitment to the success of your practice. We watch your rankings, monitor your traffic, and even monitor your phone calls to make sure you are getting the numbers and types of patients you want. No one else goes as deeply into your statistics and performance as we do.
5. Finally, we understand all the nuances of marketing dentistry and how to customize that for your unique style of practice. Once your website design is complete and we are ready to start on the content, we’ll have a comprehensive interview with you in which we’ll delve into everything about the types of patients you want to see and the types of procedures you want to do, as well as your treatment philosophy. If you want a high caliber of patient who is ready to spend thousands of dollars on a smile makeover, we know how to get that type of patient to call. If you want to do a lot of bread and butter dentistry and are looking for people who are scared of the dentist, we know how to go after that market. If you’re a Pankey disciple and want patients for TMD and reconstructive dentistry, we can do that. If you’re an LVI disciple, or are into sleep apnea, CEREC, implants for edentulous patients, affordable dentistry, complex restorative dentistry – whatever it is – we can tune the tone of the website, the search terms, and the marketing style to develop your practice the way you want it developed.