How Much Your Website Will Cost
Be careful when shopping for websites. Any that are exceptionally cheap generally are made from templates, and the company will customize stock content for you. Websites like that are banned from the Google index, and we get calls from dentists wondering why they get no traffic and what to do about it.
We will not build a website that gets no traffic. Thus, all of our website packages include professionally written, customized content. We have no "stock content" or "website templates." Search engines are looking for unique content, and the only way to attract them is to write every website from scratch.
And Infinity Dental Web offers you something no other dental website company does—guaranteed results. Our pricing is based on the amount of traffic you want us to guarantee for you. Here are our standard prices. Every project, however, is different, and we can customize your project to meet your particular needs. If you'd like, you can go to the bottom of this page and click the link to request a quote.
You may notice that our terminology is different from all the other website companies. Terminology like "Platinum platform" or "Diamond website" suggest a thought process that doesn't go beyond the appearance of the website. We have chosen a terminology that focuses on the performance of the website. Hence we have our "Performance", "High-Profile", "VIP", and "Dominating" website packages.
Some Guidelines on Which Package to Choose
As you look over these packages, you need to realize how powerful these websites are. A performance level website, even though it is our lowest level, is as powerful or more powerful than a platinum or premium website package from the competition. When you go up from that, you are talking about incredibly powerful websites. Let's say that you elect to dominate a large metropolitan area. For that to work with you, your practice needs to have the capacity to appeal to people strongly enough to draw them from the entire area. If you don't have that strength, then that level would not be appropriate for you.
The high profile package is twice as powerful as the performance package, and it makes sense for a variety of situations. It can can have high visibility in a smaller market area of about 100,000 population, but it can also carve out a pretty strong niche in a larger metropolitan area. It probably is too powerful for market areas of say 15,000 or less, unless the dentist has the ability to draw patients from other communities.
The VIP package is four times as powerful as the performance package. It usually makes sense only for market areas of at least 200,000, and again, the dentist should have the skills and reputation necessary to attract patients away from other highly competitive practitioners. In some cases, the dentist may be practicing in a smaller community, but has the capacity to draw patients from around the state or from nearby states. Please understand that successful dental marketing involves creating trust with information of substance, and that hype really doesn't work well. So to take full advantage of this powerful website, you need to have substance to what you are offering prospective patients.
The VIP exclusive package is reserved for the top 20 metropolitan areas in the United States, and for equivalent cities in foreign countries. You should consider one of these websites only if you have the skills and reputation to make prospective patients feel like it is worth their while to travel to your office from the other side of the metropolitan area.
Performance Website Package
$2595 plus $179/month once website goes into maintenance.
Or - $1000 down and $299/month for 11 more months,
$179/month after that.
(Monthly maintenance fee: $40, Monthly SEO: $139)
Plus $5-15/month call tracking (optional)
500 visits per month, guaranteed.*
An estimated 2-4† new patients/month.
Traffic with this package is roughly equivalent to the traffic attained by a top-of-the-line website from some of our competitors. When we take over one of these websites from these competitors, we typically find traffic in the range of 100 to 400 visits per month.
High-Profile Website Package:
$4495 plus $355/month once website goes into maintenance.
Or - $1500 down and $579/month for 11 more months,
$355/month after that.
(Monthly maintenance fee: $45, Monthly SEO: $310)
Plus $5-30/month call tracking (optional).
(A content management website is an additional $15/month.)
1000 visits per month, guaranteed.*
An estimated 4-10† new patients/month.
A high-profile website will dominate a smaller market area, such as a city of under 100,000 people, or a suburban area. And realize that, while this is not our highest level, that 1000 visits a month is huge compared to what other dental websites are getting. We have one high-profile website that is the most heavily trafficked dental website in the client's state.
VIP Website Package:
Or - $2000 down and $1040/month for 11 more months,
$625/month after that.
(Monthly maintenance fee: $45, Monthly SEO: $580)
Plus $10-30/month call tracking (optional)
(A content management website is an additional $15/month.)
2000 visits per month, guaranteed.*
An estimated 8-20† new patients/month.
Keep in mind that this is a very powerful website, and it requires a larger metropolitan area of 250,000 population minimum. It has the capacity to attract patients from a distance, and it will be most effective if the dentist has the skills and reputation to make a patient feel it is worth her while to travel from the other side of the city.
VIP Exclusive Website Package:
$9995 to 11,995 depending on the competitiveness of the market and the amount of work we estimate it will take us to get you to the top of that market. Plus, the monthly SEO is $730.
Monthly payment plans are available. Down payment would be $2500, with payments of $1320 to $1512 per month for 11 months, $730/mo after that.
(Monthly maintenance fee: $45, Monthly SEO: $685)
Plus $10-40/month call tracking (optional)
(A content management website is an additional $15/month.)
2500 visits per month, guaranteed* after 12 months. 3000 visits per month guaranteed after 18 months.
VIP Exclusive websites are personally custom written by Dr. Hall, and he will work to get you a number one ranking for your primary search term. Plus, you are guaranteed exclusivity within your market in that we will not sell another VIP exclusive within your market.
An estimated 12-25† new patients/month.
To be able to handle a dominating exclusive website, the dentist needs the reputation and skills to be able to draw and hold patients from a wide geographic area. We reserve websites this powerful for only the top 20 metropolitan areas in the United States.
VIP Dominating Website Package:
This is an enhancement of either of the VIP packages that involves extra ongoing attention to help your site gradually rise in the rankings to dominate your market. It can have the capacity of attracting 40 to 100 new patients per month.
Additional setup charges beyond the fee for the website: $1795. This is a savings of $375 from the cost of all of the components, if purchased a la carte. (This fee can be wrapped into the monthly payment plan.)
Monthly maintenance costs would increase to $2395, plus any additions for call tracking. This is a savings of $285 per month over the costs of the components if they were purchased separately. It includes:
Advanced social media marketing including Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, YouTube, Pinterest, and a social blog.
A mobile-optimized website, separately designed and written to target mobile search behavior.
Setup and maintenance in at least 35 online business directories.
An increase in blogging intensity to twice a week.
Advanced link-building activities, including placement of articles (news releases).
Costs of SEO Services
If you have a well-designed website but don't have many visitors, you can hire us to do search engine optimization. See our seo services page for more details.
Using a Design Theme
You can save $900 to $1300 off the cost of your website if you'd like to use one of our themes for your design. You choose a basic layout of your website, customize it with your own colors, logo, and images, and we pass the savings from these efficiencies on to you. Click here to see some samples of our design themes.
And we want to stress that using a theme only creates efficiencies in the design, not in the content of your website. We always write the content for each client from scratch, so that every website has unique content. Anything less than that is penalized by the search engines and will depress traffic rather than attract it.
After we publish your website, you can, if you choose, upgrade from one level to another by paying the difference between the cost of the new package minus what you already paid. Certain restrictions and exclusions may apply and certain charges and policies could change with time, so contact us with your project request if you are considering an upgrade.
"High-Profile" and "VIP" web designs include high-end designs with sliders or other advanced design elements. If you would like a "Performance" package but want a higher-end design with that, plan on an additional cost of about $500. Similarly, if your focus is on performance and you don't feel like you need sophisticated design features, you can significantly trim the cost of a "VIP" or "High Profile" website.
If you later want to do a major expansion or overhaul of your website, plan on a cost of about $100 to $200 per page, depending on what you want done with it.
All Websites Include:
• A comprehensive custom marketing plan designed to attract to your office the kinds of people you want to see and the types of procedures you want to do.
• A great graphic design to impress your visitors.
• A description of the services you provide.
• A Doctor bio for each doctor in the practice, as well as an "about the staff" page if that information is made available to us.
• A smile gallery displaying your work, if you have work to display.
• Plenty of searchable content, expertly optimized for search engines to be able to direct visitors to your site.
• Inclusion in "Google Local" "Yahoo Local" and "Bing Local" business listings as well as optimization for high placement.
• Make-an-appointment page (lets your visitor fill in their telephone number and preferred appointment times, so that you can call them).
• Practice hours.
• Map to your office and directions.
• Financial arrangements options explained, if you choose to do so.
• Unlimited e-mail accounts.
• Many other features.
• All hosting and e-mail charges are included in the maintenance fees.
High-Profile and VIP Websites Include:
• An enhanced graphic design, including the use of flash on the home page.
• Free set-up of a unique toll-free telephone number so that you can accurately track all calls originating from visitors to your website, and recording of those phone calls so that you can monitor how your prospective patients are being handled on the phone. (Ongoing costs of the toll-free number will be in the neighborhood of five to nine cents per minute.)
• Facebook setup. To pull this off requires the cooperation of your office staff, but we will help you set up your Facebook fan page and guide you through the process of getting it to promote your practice.
• Blogging. Blogging is such an important part of good Internet marketing, that we completely take care of the blog for you without your having to do anything. We tie the blog into your overall website promotion, which builds up your site traffic and your site reputation with search engines. For High Profile sites we do two blog posts per month, four for VIP sites.
• YouTube setup. Again, for this we need the cooperation of your office. We can create a YouTube channel for you and show you how to post content.
Optional features available for additional costs
Remember that the packages listed above are a guide. If you have needs that don't fit into any of these "packages," we can provide for those needs. We will be as flexible as necessary in order to meet the marketing needs of your practice. You can have us maintain or upgrade your existing website, for example, rather than have us design a new site. And we can help you with any other area of Internet marketing. Here are some extras that may interest you:
• Extra blogging. The visibility and search engine strength of your site can be enhanced with extra blogging. If you really want a strong site, blogging twice a week is a great way to get there.
• Social media. At Infinity Dental Web, we have a strong social media department. An added advantage of having us do your social media marketing is that we coordinate it with your master marketing plan that we develop with you, and we do it in such a way that it enhances your search engine rankings. For more information, click the "Social Media" link in the navigation menu, under "Services & Costs."
• Advanced business listing services. Places search (map search) is becoming more and more important as people are getting used to looking up local businesses on the Internet either on their PC or their mobile device. We know how to strengthen your rankings on the map. For more information, click the "Business Listings" link in the navigation menu, under "Services & Costs."
• There are other technological enhancements we can add to your website. Some people like background music to play for their website. We do not recommend that, as studies show that many of your visitors will be annoyed by it, but we can install that if you want. A walk-on spokesperson may be something that interests you. Embedded video is another possibility. We know how to install all of the latest gimmicks, so if you're interested, just ask.
If you want to be number one in your market, we offer a Dominating maintenance package. This includes our advanced social media marketing, our advanced business listing maintenance, advanced link-building, article placement, and extra blogging. With this package we are employing all of the tools available to garner attention for your practice on the Internet, to help you obtain a dominating presence in universal search, maps search, mobile search, and every useful social media platform.
All maintenance packages include high-powered search engine optimization, and each maintenance level is structured so as to keep you at or above the guaranteed level of traffic.
In order to maintain search engine ranking, it requires keeping your site content fresh. Google downgrades static sites, so this part of our services is very important. Achieving a high ranking also requires building links with other websites. We will do link-building with every package. Dominating link-building requires significant extra effort and can be purchased separately or included as part of a dominating maintenance package.
Maintenance also includes any minor updates that you may have, such as new staff members, new services, etc. It also includes other special requests. For example, one client ran an "Invisalign Open House" event. For a couple of weeks we posted a copy of their print ad on the site along with other details about the promotion. Others have done Halloween candy buy-back projects, or other events requiring announcement on the website. It doesn't take us long to post these things, and we're happy to provide that service. For substantive and structural changes, we will always give you an estimate before any work is done.
Request an Estimate
Click here to request a quote and we will get back to you with an estimate of how much it will cost to achieve your goals for your website.
*Here is our guarantee: If, after one year of your site being up, you do not have the guaranteed amount of traffic, as measured by the popular Webalizer website statistics program, your ongoing maintenance and SEO will be free until that traffic level is attained.
†A note on the number of patients. Don't expect these new patient numbers in the first few months. The performance of a website in the search engines is strongly correlated to the trustworthiness given the site by the search engines, which takes time to develop. It takes about two years for organic search engine optimization to mature, and it continues to build even more after that. Expect patient numbers near the lower end of the scale the first year, and continuing to increase after that. In time, some clients actually greatly exceed the top numbers. If you want to speed that process, we can set you up with a pay-per-click advertising campaign to couple with your website.
Please also understand that the number of patients will vary with your demographic target. If you are targeting a more affluent clientele and more expensive procedures, your website will have a lower conversion rate than if you are focused on middle-class bread-and-butter dentistry. We understand how all these factors interact, so if you have questions, please call.
For more information, please see Dr. Hall's article on Return on Investment for dental websites.